Teachers Tree Service, with more than 25 years of experience, offers a complete line of effective, knowledge-based woodland management services.
- Buckthorn and Other Invasive Removal: Keep your woodland in top form for native wildlife and plants utilizing Teachers’ proven practices for keeping invasives at bay.
- Consulting and Diagnosis: With our experienced and educated staff, we have the expertise and experience to evaluate any tree issue.
- Tree Risk Assessment: Keep people and property safe by having your tree evaluated for potentially hazardous conditions.
- Cabling and Bracing: Proper cabling and bracing techniques will lengthen the service life of trees with poor structure or weakened limbs. Teacher’s Tree Service uses many types of cabling systems insuring you will get the least invasive and most appropriate method for your tree’s particular situation.
- Tree and Shrub Removal: Our arborists can safely remove even the most challenging trees.
- Stump Grinding: We have the ability to remove large and difficult stumps with a minimum of disruption to your landscape.
- Systemic Growth Management: Cambistat, a plant growth regulator, will maintain the size and shape of your trees. Cambistat can reduce tree growth by up to 60 percent over a three-year period, increasing the time between needed pruning. This is an important maintenance issue for trees growing in confined spaces, near houses, decks and patios, sidewalks, power lines or for trees that block scenic views.